Beautiful water transfer stickers from Moyra,
- Prepare the background for the sticker on the nail. For this, you may use nail polish, gel polish, gel, acrylic powder or any other nail art techniques (e.g. painting, nail stamping, etc.)
- Cut out the selected water transfer sticker (decal), and remove the transparent foil from the top.
- Hold the nail decal in a small bowl of water with tweezers for 10-20 seconds.
- Slide the nail decal off the white backing.
- Carefully place the nail decal on your nail, and move it to the right place.
- Dab excess water off the nail decal with a paper towel.
- Seal in the nail with one or two coats of nail polish topcoat.
- 12 nice designs.